Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful on Thursday!

Hello friends! Can you believe that it's almost Friday? My children have off tomorrow, so in a way, it already is our Friday. This is another installment of 10 things I am thankful for.

1. Excellent Teachers. My husband and I spent years researching where our children would go to school and at 1 point we had 3 kids in 3 different schools. We believe schools should fit the child and not the other way around. I 100% believe that a good school is made an EXCELLENT school, because of dedicated teachers.

2. A wonderful husband! I mentioned that I didn't have time to make a blog post last night, due to many other things that I had to get done and he told me to sit on the couch and do what I had to do, he would take care of my morning chores. He brought me a mug of tea and an egg sandwich while he finished up the dishes and is even posting some orders for me today. 


3. Fall Weather. When the leaves turn, they make such beautiful photos and I feel as though I am living in a painting when I drive down wooded roads.

4.  Libraries. There is no place I would rather spend a few hours of alone time, then in the company of thousands of potential friends that I can learn all about with a cup of tea.

5. The Holiday Season. This is a time when we get travel together as a family and spend unplugged from the World. We just ordered our Christmas Tree last weekend!!

6.  Friends. I am proud to say that my very best friend from high school is still my best friend today. Our lives took very different paths and yet we can still fall right into step with each other when we are together. 


7. Play Time. My youngest taught me what it means to really play. He had me rolling down the biggest hills with him last week and I have never laughed so hard. (or gotten so dizzy!!)

8. A working Vehicle. The transmission on our van went out and after many weeks of deliberation, we realized it wasn't worth fixing. It would be so easy to just get upset about it, but instead, I am thankful for our other working vehicle!

9. Quiet Time. I took some time this week to get away and drop everything I was doing to cozy up in a booth at McDonald's with tea, a book and my laptop! It was WONDERFUL!

10. TEA! I talk about it so much, I ALMOST took it for granted!

Be Thankful for everything we have my friends!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...