Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Break Creative Writing

Hello friends! How are you all doing? Today is going to be a quick post as it's my Birthday!! I am busy celebrating with my family but wanted to share a post with you as Spring is here for many of you! I made this wonderful little creative writing sheet for your Littles to write everything that happened on their Spring Break. They can do one sheet a day or just one sheet for their entire break.


 Draw a photo and write a caption for each day of break to make it a simple assignment or even just let them fill it out daily. You can do it any way and the kids will love it! My daughter said it made her feel like a real writer.
A favorite activity at our house is to draw people and faces, I made up this sheet so that it could be drawing AND writing combined when they fill out what the people are saying.
Enjoy!

Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...