Sunday, February 22, 2015

In This Moment...

In this moment I am...
~Sipping Tea with my husband
~Listening to little voices that should be asleep
~Fighting a headache that seems to want to make an appearance
~Putting together school work for tomorrow
~Trying to stretch the weekend for a bit longer
~Debating on whether or not to watch a movie tonight
~Wishing that my kids were not getting older every day
~Smelling the mopping solution in the air
~Wanting dessert but settling for an apple slice
~Hoping that in everything I do, I am doing it well
Enjoy every minute my friends.
Photobucket
I have often been asked about all of my quotes, you can find the ones I use in my blog here:
Follow Michelle's board Words of Wisdom ✉ on Pinterest.
    Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...