Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Halloween Season!

Wow! Thursday Already?! Or shall I say Fall Already? October Already is upon us?! I just can't get over how fast 2009 is moving! We're talking Halloween costumes over here in the Sottile House and it got me thinking on a theme for the Eclectic Artisans Blog Ring. Today we're talking about Halloween and how we have prepared our shop for the season! Me? I love Halloween Costumes (Still dress up!) Love giving and eating Candy!! I love taking the kids to Fall Festivals, Trick or Treating Parties and the like! I love it all! I can't wait until the kiddies get a bit older and we can start having our very own Halloween Parties with our friends and theirs!! What fun! So needless to say, Halloween (shh Christmas too!!) has already descended upon my shop! I've been busy making up new designs to revamp last years pieces! Take a look here and then hop on over to our TEAM BLOG and see who else has joined the ring!!!

2 comments:

DivaDea said...

Wow, you have quite the collection, girl! I really like the bats :)

missknits said...

love all the new halloween pieces! too cute! i've been trying to add a few to my shop too!! and thinking of sprucing up with a new fall banner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...