Monday, September 14, 2009

Shout It Out!


Hello readers! I apologize for being super late today! It's been one hectic weekend that has just rolled right into a crazy Monday. Don't forget to take a minute to revamp your shop by changing up your featured items! Grab something from the back and change it up a bit! Add something, take something away, make is NEW!

I've been lucky enough to be featured in many blogs as of late and really appreciate it! It's too sweet for words! I love that people appreciate and love my pieces! I just wanted to thank my latest feature-er! (made up word I know!!) PinkPatrice has the moset fabulous and unique card designs I have ever seen! Stop in and take a look at all the magical cuteness that can happen with paper!!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Thanks for mentioning my shop Michelle. I really appreciate it so much!

missknits said...

awww what a great feature! she has a very cute shop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...