Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Love.....





Today is my anniversary. In 5 years we have had 3 children and an amazing amount of memories. We are done having babies, but now the adventure contines as we raise these adorable little ones into wonderful adults. I can only dream they too can find a love like the one I found. I can only hope that they too will meet someone that truly makes them feel as though walking on clouds is a reality. Many will pish-posh that 5 years is nothing, come see them in 10. Yes, it is barely any time at all, as it still feels as though I was walking down the aisle just yesterday. I found my Prince Charming and we are working on our Happily Ever After. So to my husband, I want to thank you for the past 10 years we have spent together as a couple and the past 5 we have spent as man and wife. You are an amazing man with a heart as big as the world. I admire you for your kindness, your patience and your ease of nature. I love you for the way you keep us safe and loved. You make me feel as though anything really is possible. I love you my dear, today, tomorrow and always.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your anniversary :) may you have many many more

missknits said...

awww so sweet! Happy Anniversary!!

pnkgeeni said...

Aww, congrats!

PussDaddy said...

Wow, you guys dove right in, didn't ya? Happy anniversary to you. I hope you have a wonderful one.

PussDaddy

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! What a lovely post :-) x

Quirks said...

congrats on your anniversary :) may you have many many more

LeelaBijou said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...