Sunday, September 20, 2009

What a Weekend!

This was a wonderful weekend for a craft show! I just learned one lesson: Say no to Church shows! hahah! I've learned this lesson before of course, but I had to try out my theory again! haha! I met loooads of Etsy peeps though and had a wonderful time! This was while we were setting up! If you get a chance, check out my husbands shop, full of his AWESOME goodies for your little ones! http://brickmaster3.etsy.com/.

I have just learned that MichellesCharmWorld was featured in a fun blog this weekend! My fun and pink popsicle necklace was featured! How fun and how cute! I love this blog!


If anyone purchases this necklace today with the code: BLOGPOP, you can select ANY OTHER item in my shop 12.00 and under for FREE!!! Enjoy and stop in please!!!

A big thank you to MilkAndCookeez and all her pretty, soapy goodness in shop for featuring me on her blog today! I really appreciate it!! Stop on into her shop and check her out!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...