Saturday, January 7, 2012

Coupon Chief Review

Hello Friends! Today I am taking a moment to tell you about a fabulous site that should be your go-to stop BEFORE you start shopping online OR head out to the stores. Coupon Chief is a fantastic source of coupons and discount codes. They carry printable coupons and online use codes. There are thousands of places to choose from.

 As many of you know, making the decision to be a stay at home mom is a big one and usually comes at the loss of some income. I try and save where I can to help out anywhere possible, saving money with coupons really does go a long way. Coupon Chief allows me to help out my family in a way that my husband loves. 

The Coupon Chief website is super easy to navigate, with their awesome way of tagging coupons. You can search by popular tags as shown above or even use their search bar if you are looking for one site in particular. I'm sure you all know by now that I am at the craft stores...A LOT! I always check for printable coupons before I head out and just used one from Hobby Lobby today. It's so easy to go to one place to print out multiple coupons instead of having to hunt them down one at a time.

Spread the word! Did you know that Coupon Chief will donate 20% of your purchase to your favorite charity if you use their coupons?! Take a look at their charities and causes, if you don't see yours there, email them and they will add it on! Add your school or church and then spread the word in your community! This is such a major PLUS for us, as my children go to an INCREDIBLY tiny private school that can  use all the money they can get!

I am absolutely loving that COUPON CHIEF is willing to help online businesses spread the word! You can sign up with them and add a coupon for your site and you can boost hits and purchases! This is an awesome opportunity to gain exposure for your shop and help you get your business off the ground.
Head on over and check out Coupon Chief when you get a chance and save some money! That's a good thing!

Photobucket
Disclosure: I have been compensated for the time I spent reviewing this website.  However, all opinions are my own and have not been influenced by the compensation received.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...