Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday!

Fruit Rainbow served with yogurt 'clouds' as dipping sauce

Happy Monday! I'm ready with a week chock full of yummy foods. We hit an International Market this weekend and picked up some delicious goodies. I hope that your weekend was wonderful, ours was full of snow and fun family memories and that's all I can truly ask for. 
Alphabet Cookies make the best lesson manipulatives!

MENU:
Monday: Garden Vegetable Calzone
Tuesday: Italian Baked Pork Chops
Wednesday: Grilled Cheese Dippers and Tomato Soup
Thursday: Cajun Chicken Pasta
Friday: Caribbean Black Bean Soup

It's always best to wash, cut& store fruits & veggies as soon as they enter the house

This upcoming weekend is bound to be busy as my husband is working and I have volunteer hours at the school where the big kids go and I am doing BINGO NIGHT! I have so much fun volunteering, I get to know that other parents and spend some time helping out others. My children go to a small Catholic School and every little bit of parental involvement helps. As is the same with any school of course.
Tea & Fruit is usually how I like to close out my night

Weekend Menu Plans:
Saturday: Baked Macaroni & Cheese with Broccoli
Sunday: Mini Chicken Empanadas 

The Desserts I worked on this weekend to last through the week were:
Fruit Salad, Chocolate Pudding & Fruit jell-o ring

Waffle Sandwiches & Fruit for breakfast with syrup for dipping


What is on your Menu this week? Please share!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...