Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Musings...

 
As I settle in for the evening with the IKEA catalogue, some tea and fruit, I think about what a wonderful weekend we had. For the first time in a long time and the last time in a while, my husband did not have to work this weekend & I selfishly kept him all to ourselves! We spent so much time together that the kids smiled ear to ear all weekend, I laughed so hard that I think I pulled something and I finally got to see my husband leave his job behind for a little bit! Yes, we could have seen family, caught up with friends or even gone to a birthday party but instead we stuck together and we are all the better for it.
We were going to play 'snowed in' all weekend and decided to stock up our pantry on a variety of goodies, the Littles enjoyed their time picking out stuff to make meals with and sampling the goodies on display!

We started putting together our homework center and rearranged other portions of our abode. Life had us giggling all weekend long. Another weekend that has me feeling very Blessed...



Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...