Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday...errr Tuesday!

What a crazy week it has been readers, ughh what a crazy Month so far! Ooo I can even say YEAR! LOL! We've been sick for what seems like forever and even I of the incredible never dying energy is feeling quite lethargic lately! Not to worry, my vitamins, IV drip of constant Tea and fresh fruit seems to help me keep staying up late and getting things accomplished, I just seem to be smiling half as much! LOL! Hopefully this virus is on its way out the door, for the first time in a long while I have sent all 3 kids off to school today and now just Mama stays behind a bit sick! Oh well, it should leave me soon!


Our Menu:
Monday: Chipotle Lime Chicken Sandwiches with homemade vegetable soup.
Tuesday: Pork Stir Fry served over Rice
Wednesday: Egg Salad Sandwiches served with a veggie tray (PTO meeting, have to keep it simple!)
Thursday: Turkey Burgers with Garden Salad
Friday: Kids are off of school, may take out to eat and to see a movie!
Saturday: Meatloaf & Glazed Carrots
Sunday: Spaghetti with Italian Sausage & homemade bread
Have You Added Me Yet?





Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...