Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crafty Storage Tip!

Hello friends! I'm pretty sure I'm in good company here, when I talk about LOVING to repurpose things. I really enjoy breathing a new life into anything and everything that I come in to contact with. Today's change up comes in the form a baby bottle dishwasher basket. After purchasing a 50 count marker package from Crayola, I quickly learned that the little plastic sleeve was NOT going to work for storage and I racked my brain to see what we could use. I had a couple of these baskets in the Science Lab holding Test Tubes (see, another use!!) and decided to see if that would work! Autumn cut out a piece of cardboard to stick on the bottom of the basket, so that they markers would not fall through the holes. This basket is PERFECT! 

Done coloring? 50 markers stash perfectly inside with the lid clasped tight. If you want, you can even put in a decorative paper all around the interior of the basket, so that the markers do not slip out the side holes. With 50 markers, they are pretty tight, so no worries of falling!

Our markers are decorating a rocket ship!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is magnificent i like studying your articles. Keep up the great paintings! You recognize, many persons are searching round for this info, you could help them greatly.
Baldwin K004031MR Estate-Couture Polished Brass, No Lacquer Estate Kno

Anonymous said...

I carry on listening to the news talk about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the most excellent site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i acquire some?
Bogs Women's Classic High Tuscany Rain Boot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...