Thursday, January 10, 2013

Did You Know?

We wash a lot of dishes over here...A LOT! I am a huge fan of the touchless systems that are still pretty new. I worried about my kids running them dry playing with them in the bathroom and then I worried about how much it would cost me to keep replacing them in the kitchen too, with all that we wash. Each replacement is just a little over 4.00 and with these pumps in 3 rooms of the house, that can add up.

Did you know that with a simple butter knife, you can pry off the top of these containers, refill them and then it snaps right back on??! I have successfully refilled one 3 times so far! Even if the lid cracks the next time, I just saved myself 12.00, color me HAPPY!


Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...