Thursday, January 24, 2013

Words....

We love words around here, they just seem to make everything better when you get over the lazy words and search for ones with deeper meaning. Not just Good but Marvelous! Not just Great but Stupendous! One year, I got all 3 of my children a dictionary from the TARGET Dollar Spot, I wanted them to be portable for the kids and a pack of highlighters. Each and every time they ask me what a word means or how to spell something, I send them to their dictionaries. When they look up the word, they must also learn how to spell it correctly, once we have gotten that far they highlight the word. I want them to use these dictionaries daily and then eventually take them off to college; colorful and marked up, full of all the words they know and can spell. This is my gift to them, the gift of knowledge...the gift of words...

Words...

Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...