Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Kids!

Today I had quite a few children over (10!) and I found that setting out a hot chocolate station made it so easy for the kids to help themselves create a wonderful treat that kept them so happy and smiling all day long. They would change up their recipes and compare their drinks all day long. It was fun for all involved!
Happy New Year Readers!!! I thank you for hanging in there with me when my posts became few and far between as I juggled a move to a new home, working full time and 3 children all in school with homework and sports and friends. It has been a roller coaster ride for sure, but it's been fun and I look forward to many more years together!!!

Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...