Friday, March 6, 2015

Brief Sunday School Post


Since I missed last Sunday, I wanted to post quickly so as not to make this Sunday too overloaded!
This Lives of the Saints book has been AMAZING in our daily Saint readings. I love how it corresponds to the liturgical calendar and is so easy for the kids to follow on their own. It's hardcover version is so sturdy and looks pretty too!
Have I mentioned that I have started a Little Flowers Catholic Girls Club? Yup, I was looking for a group for my daughter and could not find an active one, so here I am. We have around 12 girls already and it looks like it will be a lot of fun! I am starting to get things together for our first meeting next month where we will discuss St. Therese. How cute is this mini statue? I shrunk down the original Teachers Pay Teachers file and tweaked it to fit on a toilet paper roll.
I also premade the memory verses, laminated them and placed them on a binder ring for my daughter. I plan on giving her permanent markers so that she can color them and they will look vibrant! Want your own? Get my file HERE! Just print, color and laminate and you are all set.
Enjoy every minute my friends and my the Lord bless you all!

This is another segment in my
ongoing Sunday School posts
check the rest out HERE!


Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...