Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Menu Planning...

It's Menu Plan time, I had to push it back a day, due to our celebrations! One thing my kids absolutely adore is fruit, a favorite is our fruit rainbow and I fill the cups with yogurt and they become the white clouds and the kids dip their fruit in the yogurt. 
Google is an AWESOME resource for checking out different menu plan templates that work for your family. Just pop over and do a google image search. This is the one I have been using recently. Now, on with the men!
Monday ~ Out to dinner for birthday!!
Tuesday ~ Crock Pot Pork Chops with green beans and corn, served with sliced cucumbers and tomatoes with salt & lime.
Wednesday ~ Bean & Cheese Gorditas with Mexican Rice served with garden salad and lime wedge dressing.
Thursday ~ Buffalo Chicken bites with carrot and celery slives and served with vegetable soup
Friday ~ Potato, Broccoli & Cheese soup served with homemade bread and baby greens salad.
Saturday ~ Out with my grandfather for his birthday celebration
Sunday ~ Out with friends for our birthdays

OUCH, that's a lot of eating out! I just happen to be friends with people who all have birthday surrounding me and they all want to go out to dinner...so it is only once a year ;)
Enjoy every minute my friends!

Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...