Friday, March 6, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

I think I am going to write to the President and ask him to make Monday part of the weekend. It couldn't hurt, right? There is just too much going on during the weekends to smash them all into 2 days. I've already begun calling Friday a weekend day, but it's not the same if my husband is at work. 
Friday took us to a local history museum for a field trip with our homeschool group. It was a lot of fun and a great learning experience. 
Saturday took my boys on an outdoor winter survival class. WOW, they learned so much and had a blast! They learned how to build shelters and survive outdoors should it come to it in an emergency. They learned how to assemble a first aid kit and topped off the day with a smore's party. I had some tired but happy boys at the end of the day!!
The snow has been falling plenty this winter, but finally I hear Spring is right around the corner
Autumn was spending the day at all all day sewing workshop and though I was nervous leaving my princess all alone, she did just fine and learned so much. She learned how to operate several sewing machines, how to make a drawstring bag, take measurements and so many other sewing necessities. What fun for her! Lucky mommy spent the day driving all over creation making sure that I didn't leave someone where they didn't belong and pick up someone too late! We capped the evening off at an arcade for a couple hours and then had dinner and drinks with friends and their son!
LEGO classes are always a blast and then my middle son headed off to his Sunday Robotics class, that he begins looking forward to the minute he leaves!
The week has been equally busy and I hope to be back on schedule soon!
Enjoy every minute my friends!


Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...