Wednesday, March 18, 2015

This Moment...


In this moment I am...

~Sipping Jasmine Green tea
~Reading Panic by Lauren Oliver
~Nibbling green grapes
~Smelling a Country Apple candle
~Thinking of blog ideas for tomorrow
In This Moment, I am...

~Laying with my feet in my husbands lap
~Laughing to myself about something silly I heard earlier
~Printing out work for tomorrow
~Preparing for my book club by going over We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
~Wishing my kids were awake so we could all snuggle!
In This Moment, I am thinking of my favorite book store of all times...Town House books in St. Charles. Definitely stopping in for a visit this weekend.
Enjoy every minute my friends!

Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...