Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday!!!

Happy birthday to my husband! he turns 30 on Sunday and I couldn't be happier! He is always so quick to mention that his WIFE is 30 already and he is still in this 'twenties' hahaha! Now he is joining the ranks of us 'geezers!' hahaha! The kids and I made him a fantastic scrapbook with photos, surveys about Dad and drawings, and reasons why we love him and are thankful for him. This project is 2 months in the making and I am thrilled with the results. This man deserves everything good that comes his way. He's my rock, my best friend, my love. He is an angel among men that makes me happy every single day. To you Salvatore, I give my love and devotion. Happy Birthday to my best friend forever.

1 comments:

PussDaddy said...

Happy Birthday! Next time try not to hook up with such an old bat. *wink* Have a nice birthday because to get to 30 you had to climb, now that you are 30 it is all downhill from there, so you better throw down party-wise today. Of course I am only joking about all of this so just have a wonderful birthday.

PussDaddy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...