Monday, June 14, 2010

Try This Out!

Now that I am spending more time in the kitchen, I am becoming kitchen-gadget Addicted! I love going to Bed Beth and Beyond and checking out all they have in stock and often come home with something new to test out! I decided I should pass along this information in case anyone else is wanting to try something out! Next, I will give a review of the Bounce Dryer Bar, since I just purchased it over the weekend, I want to at least get a few loads under my belt before I review it.
First up, I am testing out a pineapple corer, easy to use and it gets an A+ from me! I LOVE IT!
Keep in mind that I have no clue how to work half the stuff I buy, it looks cool and I always hoe the directions are enough to help me figure it out! This one was Easy-Peasy! I popped this gadget right in the center of the pineapple (After cutting off the top) and just twisted it all the way to the bottom of the pineapple.
After spinning it all the way in, the pineapple pulls right out and you are left with this link of rings to cup up however you would like. It's so clean and crisp and east to do!
What I really liked best about this was how easy it was to maneuver and in the end I am still left with this shell! I like to put fruit salad in them, for a fun and festive look. This is the outer shell and core.
my findings in case anyone has been wanting to try something out!

2 comments:

Rebecca Everett said...

Those pineapple corers are the coolest. They make it so easy.

Rebecca Everett said...

Those pineapple corers are the coolest. They make it so easy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...