Sunday, June 6, 2010

Hello Again

WANTED! I fell in LOVE with this today when I laid eyes on it! At 54.00 it's not really something I could snag up,so I stepped away from it.....Now I keep thinking of it non stop! haha!
This vintage Wil-Hold sewing container in Clear Plastic has been on my WANT list FOREVER! I finally snagged one up yesterday and it was stuffed with sewing notions!!! In fact, I just listed some of the buttons that were in here in my shop today! I have so many buttons, that I try to get rid of as many as I can so that my collection does not get out of control!
These sunglasses are a teal colored lucite and I fell in LOVE the minute I spotted them!!! I snagged them up straight away and I know they will become a fast favorite!!

Summer has me SWAMPED! Sorry I've been neglecting the blog, with 3 kids and no school it's one activity after another!!! Thank you so much for staying on with me and today I am going to share some of my treasures that I picked up at the antique market this weekend!!















These buttons were a TOTAL steal at 2.00 and they
are colorful and pretty and fun!!

1 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I have that same sewing container except mine has a green bottom with a clear top. That beverage set is awesome but overpriced, don't blame you for leaving it behind. Great finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...