Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Big Sale and a Late Reminder

Ahhh..Springtime...so I'm guilty of Cabin Fever. Being inbound all winter has had me just living outdoors these past 2 weeks and as you can see, my shop is basically bare! I'm under 200 items and my blog is much neglected! I apologize to everyone and wanted to let you all know, that I am trying to get my rear in gear! My monday reminder is a day late! It's time to refresh your shops and change up those featured items! It gives it the Spring Clean look! Fun, easy and cute way to change it up!!

POP into the SHOP today for an INCREDIBLE today only sale! Get 50% off your ENTIRE purchase! Use code: Blog50. My subscription clubs DO NOT qualify for the discount. Now head on over and SHOP! SHOP!! SHOP!!!

2 comments:

Wisconsin Parent said...

Where DID you find the thermal mug charm (and can you hide an emergency espresso bean in there)? :-)

Adventures in Mother Venture said...

Where DID you find the thermal mug charm (and can you hide an emergency espresso bean in there)? :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...