Monday, March 30, 2009

Mondays Are Sometimes Good Days!



My husband is the forever optimist and yet he still has the worst of luck! However, he sees all these bad things that happen as learning ventures. So I am hoping to go into this Spring season thinking that not everything is the end of the world.....or at least I will try! haha! Now look, Monday is here and weekend went by fast, but I was FEATURED in a TREASURY! Please be sure to click on the treasury, in any combination of 12 clicks and make a comment! We want this treasury to be HOT HOT HOT! That's my Pink Tea Party Bracelet in the treasury!
My Pink Tea Cup Earrings were also featured in a treasury! Don't forget your clicks and comments!!! I would like to take the time to thank all the people that dedicate so much of their time to snag and create treasuries! I've tried, but i'm always stepping away right at the most crucial time! haha! Hopefully someday soon I will be able to get it right!

I have also been featured in the Teen Gift Guides! That's my Movie Camera ring! Have a looksie and maybe even buy something!!! If anyone purchases this ring, I am throwing in a free pair of earrings!

1 comments:

missknits said...

oooo congrats on the treasuries and gift guide!!! how fun! off to take a look and click! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...