Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New In The Shop


Yay! I've finally been able to buckle down and get some stuff done in my shop. It's been a busy year so far and I have a feeling it will only get worse! I'm displaying in more and more boutiques and stores now that I seem to be neglecting my online life! I'm trying hard to get more buckled down, but I don't want to wear myself too thin! I have my kids and husband still too!!
So If you get a chance, please peek in and take a look at all the new treasures! I had a blast making them, so I hope you will love wearing them!
Can you believe that Spring is here already? I swear I was just downng a glass of bubbly and toasting to the New Year, wearing a crazy party hat. Now I look and it's time for hiding eggs and visiting bunnies...gahhh...somebody give me my 2008 back!


1 comments:

Gossamer Creations said...

Your jewelry is all so cute !!! Have a wonderful weekend.
~Sue~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...