Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Monday...




I have a total case of the Mondays! I miss the weekend already and the next one just seems too far away. It''s been a rough week with alot of business going on and I even got 2 wholesale orders last week! Which of course means more work! I've been thinking of opening up a new shop that will only hold my wholesale items that people can buy in bulk. That way I have everything made and don't have to worry about making them all on the fly. It's still just in the thought-process mode and I will keep you all informed if I decided to go through with it.

Remember it's MONDAY! Time to freshen up that shop and change around your featured items! Today i'm going with a cofee shop type of theme. Fun, Sweet and Yummy! The last 2 wholesale orders have allowed me to slim down my shop to right around where I want it. I'm thinking 10 pages works well for me. I will be having an online 'yard sale' of sorts soon to slim down the rest of my stash and reorganize my shop some!


I'm featuring these 2 Eclair pieces on my blog this week! The eclair brooch is super cute dangling under a vintage silver tone bow brooch. This pistachio eclair looks so sweet hanging in the clutches of a pair of ornate silver tongs. The Strawberry Eclair Necklace dangles oh so elegantly in another pair of silver tone, detailed tongs. The pair together is so cute and fun that I am offering a special sale for my blog readers! Buy the pair together (regularly priced at 24.00 for the pair) and I will give them to you for 17.00!! That's a savings of 7.00!! use code; BLOGFAN when you check out and wait for the revised invoice. Hurry up, it's the only pair i have in the shop!

Have a great week readers!

3 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

LOVE your watermelon earings...they look good enough to eat!
Found you on the forums...thanks for Posting am now an avid follower!

Ooty said...

Oh the watermelon earings are too cute!!!

elodee said...

They've made me hungry..and ready for summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...