Sunday, December 6, 2009

Apologies!


Wow! I had to blow the dust off this blog this morning! My apologies to all my readers! I'm about to have a tonsilectomy on December 20th (right before the Holidays) and am trying to ready my shop & my family for that week. We are trying to shove so much into such a little time frame! Please share your experience if you have had one over the age of 20! I don't know anyone that has had their tonsils removed so old and now I'm nervous! hahaah!! Good or bad, please share!!

My car has also been in the shop non stop it seems lately! We finally get it paid off and the transmission dies! Isn't that just how life works though?? hahah! I will be back to regular posting soon!!!

3 comments:

PussDaddy said...

I had my tonsils out when I was 5. I don't remember it being that bad. The doctors blew up a rubber glove and painted a town on it and stuck my little doll in it and it was real cute and I got lots of jello and ice cream. I did insist on taking a drink of water right after surgery though and they didn't want me to have it so I cried and they were afraid I would tear my stitches so they gave me a drink and I took a drink and all the blood that had well up in my throat while I was unconscious I then threw up like Regan in the exorcist freaking my mom out, but other than that I don't remember it being that bad. I hope you get better soon.

PussDaddy

PussDaddy said...

well up in my throat should read "welled up in my throat". I meant settle, or pooled.

PussDaddy

Authoritaters said...

I had my tongsils out when I was like, er, 11 I think, all I remember is that I had to stay in hospital and ate chicken flavoured congee with eggs (yum yum), ooh and they had to stick a tube down your oesophagus so you don't choke on your blood during surgery, though I think by memory they do it through your nostril, can't remember it well though.

You're going to be fine!

You go ma'am!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...