Monday, December 14, 2009

Getting Stuff Done!

I was reading a favorite blog of mine early this morning and I commented that a messy desk is a sign of hard work going on. I really believe this is true. I am compulsive about keeping my work station clean, but sometimes I just get under the thumb of too many tasks and ideas flowing at one time and I just can't get ahead of the mess! I was in the middle of 2 wholesale orders and the Christmas rush in my shop and in person. I couldn't believe how much I had to do, then before I knew it I was surrounded by disaster! I was trying to do it all at once and at the same time when an idea would pop into my head, I was trying to execute that as well. Everything truly does have a place, but this entire past month has just been a whirlwind! Don't get yourself down when you find yourself surrounded by chaos, just remember that it means you are working hard!

I would like to take a quick moment to thank my friend Beckie at BirkzWorks for the AMAZING work she did on one of my Christmas presents to my Mother. They are truly wonderful and I know she will love them!!!!! check out her shop for more amazing work by a super talented and sweet woman!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...