Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sharing my Favorites


Hi everyone! Thanks for the comments and emails about the tonsils! I'm getting so nervous! haha! Today I wanted to share some of my favorites with you! I am hoping to buy 2 of them tomorrow if my sales go well! Please check out these awesome shops and enjoy all they have to offer! (Just don't enjoy my faves! haahhaa!!!) I have so many plans for these favorites, I only hope they will last! I'm a HUGE Glee fan (Show on fox!), so I want to buy those pinback buttons and put them all over my laptop bag!!! I'm the team leader of the Eclectic Artisans Team on Etsy
and we recently opened up a team shop where a few fabulous members have donated items, I fell in love with the collaboration a bunch of us have going on where we donated items and put together a grab bag and now I have to have one! haha! I also have been looking for some new designs for my stickers and such, so I figured I would try out the templates from SimplyBanners and see how that works out for me! The less time I spend at the computer the better, so templates could be the way to go! I have also been on a huge lifestyle overhaul and I have been eating better, exercising and losing weight. Those last 2 are gifts to myself when I make it to my goal weight, which I am hoping to make by my 30th birthday in March!

2 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

I love looking through other people's favorite. What present will you be getting for surviving the tonsil thing? You should get a nice little gift for not beating up the nurses!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Ooo That's a good idea! I should by myself a little something next week so that it arrives right before my surgery...hmmm....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...