Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursdays Favorites!

Hi all! I am going to have to take a break in writing about Social Networking for a day and do our Eclectic Artisans Team blog Ring! Todays topic is our favorite Etsy Shops!

I have a TON of favorite Esty Sellers and in fact have purchased from many! I will share some hidden gems that have snuck onto my radar recently! I am going to hit 1 shop from each of the main categories! Handmade, Vintage and Supplies!From the Handmade Category, I must tell you I have FALLEN IN LOVE with Maybe You Should Die and her cards. They are witty, funny and totally original. You should definately send one of her cards if you are ever feeling snarky! I have a couple of occassions hopefully coming up that I will send these for! hahahaha!! They are just too perfect! I have a couple favorites, but you will have to see for yourself!!
Popping over to the Vintage Category, I find myself constantly oooing and aaahhing over Fancy Pants and More and her amazing selection of lingerie! Each time I peek into the shop, I find something else I totally want. If you love vintage pieces and just don't like looking through all those places yourself, this shop is the place to go!!!! Strolling into the supplies category, I find mysself drawn to the awesome photography stylings and bright, bold colors of School Locker and the amazing amount of supplies they have!! So many times I want to just buy loads and loads of stuff, but I just have no clue what I would use it for, so there it sits as a favorite shop until I figure a use for all these amazing goodies!! Peek in and you won't be disappointed, in fact, you just may buy something!!!

Enjoy reading on my Team Members blogs about their favorite Etsy shops!! Start with Indigo Orchid and work your way around the ring! Keep in mind our team members are all in different time zones, so they may not all be ready at the same time! http://theeclecticartisansteam.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...