Friday, December 11, 2009

Gingerbread Houses and Weekend Shopping!

Yay for Fridays! Last night we spent the evening making Gingerbread Houses at the school my 2 oldest go to! My husband and I took the 3 kids for 2 hours of sugar coated fun!! Each kid got to make their own home and I think I had more fun than the children! haha! I kept sneaking in trying to do my youngests house and he kept telling me 'MINE!' I really love that the school does things like that to involve families after hours. What did you spend doing last night?
I have listed some new items in the shop and I will be listing even more throughout the day, so stay tuned! I wanted to share a tip with you for the weekend. We all seem to get busier on the weekends right? Kids are out of school, husband has the time off, time to run errands, see family etc. etc. etc. I know my shop gets MAJORLY neglected and I tend to renew old listings once or twice each day IF that. It really slows traffic if not brings it to a STOP. I then have to spend the rest of the week trying to rebuild my customer base, that I seem to just get drained by Friday. New items are what get people in the shop and get the buyers buying! I know it's virtually impossible to get any time on a saturday to type up a description and come up with 14 tags, but I figured a way to make it super easy! Do up a few new listings when you have spare time during the week. Make sure they are NEW items that you are saving for the weekend. Do the ENTIRE listing process but DO NOT click on the FINISH button on the last step! When you get to that last step copy and paste the URL (www link) into a notepad or word document page. Somewhere you won't forget it! Then on the wekeends when you want to perk up your shop, find the link, copy and paste it in and you are all set! Click Finish and you just listed a NEW item in less time than it would take to search, find and renew an old listing!! Try it this weekend if you get a chance!!

Are you a Fan of mine on Facebook Yet? Come on and join up and get access to Free Items, Codes for Discounts and so much more!!!

1 comments:

Mary said...

The gingerbread-making pictures are adorable! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...