Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Sunday Readers!! Hope you all are doing well! I wanted to thank you all for the uplifting words from my last post! I truly appreciate it! Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with all the people that really don't see being a mother as a career. Don't see that selling stuff online is a career, because it's online. It has no bearing where you sell, it's the fact that you do it & that you have the courage to do it and put yourself out there. It also has to do with the simple fact that doing it online, helps me still be able to stay at home with my children. Life will always have it's ups and downs and that is why we have our friends to bring us up when we are down. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and have a wonderful upcoming Holiday! Can you believe how close we are to Christmas?!?!
I had to run to Toys R Us last night and pick up some last minute goodies and lo and behold, what do I arrive to? A snowman!! The kids got really into it after seeing the first one and I had an idea for another one! hahaha!!!
This is the Daddy Snowman pulling a cart with the Baby Snowman, you can't really see his arms, but the Daddy Snow man does have some! haha! I fell into the snow trying to bend the branches off the tree! heehee!!! This was also after his hat had blown away! The Snowman kit on the Daddy is all plastic pieces from Hallmark you get it free from purchasing 3 cards I believe it was.
Share a link to your blog where you chat about the weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...