Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fresh Juice and Fun Ice

I'm having a secret love affair. I am singing in the kitchen all the time, I am constantly smiling and oh-so-happy. Yes, I am 31 and in love again! This time it's with my juicer! hahah! My husband bought me a juicer 2 years ago and I have been hooked ever since! It's so much healthier, easier, quicker. Whenever a fruit or veggie is getting overripe, instead of tossing it, I can juice it! When we just don't feel like having water or milk, I can hop over to the fridge and grab a little of this and a little of that and create the ultimate juice! My kids love trying different ones and I love making them!
As the juice usually goes straight to the table, I always have ice cubes at the ready! I make them chunky and fresh with cupcake tins on Sunday and then replace them as I use them.
Run them under a little warm water and they pop right out and are ready to use, look how pretty they look! Sometimes my kids grab one and it's an instant popsicle! 

Today, it was a fresh squeezed Strawberry-Limeade! The strawberries and the limes were so perfect and juicy, I didn't have to use too many of them! Add in water and then the ice cubes and it's liquid perfection!
Next, I am looking to purchase a bread maker, any suggestions?

Photobucket


Have You Added Me Yet?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...