Thursday, August 18, 2011

Writing and Learning!

One thing my children must do every night is to write an entry in their journal. They can draw a picture, write a story or even just write a list of things that we did that day, but it needs to be something. My youngest just draws a lot and maybe writes his name all over the page! lol. I figured this would be perfect in the writing center right next to their journals on a hook.
I found these fantastic pencil cut outs at the teacher store and wrote a sheet of topics out. Next, I printed and cute them out and pasted them onto the pencils one at a time. Finally I punched a hole in each of the erasers and slipped a binder ring through it!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Rachel Joy said...

I always love your ideas. By the way, check out Your Blog Award
at Cool Bean Mommas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...