Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's in the Bag!

Today I am sharing something so simple, you will think to yourself: 'why didn't I think of that?!' When you are heading out to run errands, toss a hole punch in your bag. A fun shaped punch or even the standard circle punch. These keep children so occupied, you will have forgotten you brought them with you to begin with! My only requirement for the one I tossed in my bag, was that it collected the dots in a well on it's own and they didn't just fly free. Let your children punch old receipts in your bag, grocery store fliers as you throw that item in your cart, a notebook, old tickets, ANYTHING! Come on ladies, how much extra paper are we toting in our bags? Expired coupons all the way to Concert ticket stubs!

A simple notebook, hole punch, multicolored pen and a shoelace make the BEST quiet toys EVER! My son had fun coloring some hole, lacing other and creating more! This was perfect when we spent a couple in the hours doing research for speeches that the older children had to do.
Have You Added Me Yet?


Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...