Monday, October 24, 2011

Menu Plan Monday!

A new feature to my blog will be Menu Monday! On Sunday, I sit and plan out our dinner menu in order for us to have homemade dinners that are well thought out and not thrown together at the last minute or even worse, come from a drive-thru. First and foremost I must thank my husband, who bought me a breadmaker this weekend! It's amazing and I have already become addicted! 
Every Meal is served with a fruit platter for dessert.
MONDAY:
Beef Stir-fry over Brown Rice
TUESDAY:
Homemade Vegetable Soup & Build Your Own Salads
WEDNESDAY:
Chicken Penne Primavera with French Bread
THURSDAY:
Vegetarian Black Bean Chili with Avocado
FRIDAY:
Pesto Shrimp Pasta with Garlic Bread

With every meal, I serve a small garden salad with lime dressing, this helps fill up a little on healthy veggies!

Have You Added Me Yet?



Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...