Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Welcome Back!

It's time to get back into the swing of things over at Casa Sottile! We are in full Fall swing and I can't wait to share it all with you! We are making our own potpurri, candles and painting pumpkins. We are decorating the outdoors, drinking hot apple cider and raking leaves.

With the cooler weather, the foods get more comforting! Homemade Chicken Noodle soup is always a favorite, especially when those sniffles start. 

Tea in the morning always sets my day just right! My newest obsession is Teavana, a HEAVEN for tea lovers! I like to sit in the morning with my mug and just think about the entire day I have before me. I go over my e-mails, read the paper and look over our schedule.
Take a minute to work on some fun sheets with your little one, they love the time we spend with them! Our children see how busy we are day in and day out, when we take a minute to play with them, they feel SO SPECIAL!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...