Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Up It's Up....



OMG! I have a big, no make that a HUGE thank you going out to my very sweet friend from AdornMeJewelry. My dot.com page is up! Right now it just has my Etsy mini on it and links right to Etsy, and i'm soooo thrilled! Eventually I will add more as soon as I can figure out how to work it all myself! heehee! Right now, I think I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful friend that can do such amazing work! I love it so much!





Please check out all her amazing baubles and trinkets! I think I drool daily over everything in her shop! haha! She probably sees my city in her google Analytics and wonders who is stalking her daily! heehee! It's just me my dear! I happen to love everything in her shop, but my personal favorite is this amazing ring:


So if you get a chance, please visit her shop it's wonderful and sweet and gorgeous! Wishing you all a fabulous wednesday!


2 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

your website looks amazing!

Unknown said...

OMG, Michelle, this is so sweet of you. :c) Thank you SO much for the things you have said, Michelle. It warms my heart. :c) I'm so very glad that you are happy with it; it was a pleasure to be able to be of help to someone as kind and dear as you.

Big hugs to you, dear woman.

T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...