Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Displays!

Decorative Tree from Ikea 4.99


I've been out and about lately and have dicovered some AWESOME finds! I wanted to share them with you. The above display tree I found at Ikea. The price was fabulous and the white color was just what I needed for my displays at craft shows! (I picked up 2 of these!) I plan on using them to display bracelets!



This awesome container is one of my favorite finds! The lid lifts off and I keep it on my work table with my most often used components in it. I bought 2, but 1 sits empty still! This too, was another IKEA find!

Display Stand from Ikea 5.99


These stands I also found at Ikea! Perfect for bracelet displays too! I bought 2 in white so that I would have different levels on my table!


Red Containers from The Container Store

These fabulously awesome containers I found in all these sizes from The Container Store. These can get pricier the bigger they get, but I bought loads of the biggest size so that I can send them out with bigger orders packaged inside. They are very pretty and re-usable! Hope these have stirred up some ideas for you!!

3 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

Those trees are beautiful. Your bracelets are going to look amazing with them.

Vintage Inspired Jewelry said...

I love that storage container Michelle. By the way I tagged you. Check out my blog for details..Kathi

Unknown said...

Those new displays are awesome!
I wish I had an IKEA near me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...