Sunday, February 8, 2009

Vintage Buttons


I love to collect vintage buttons. Something about looking at pretty old buttons and thinking about where they came from, whose clothes they decorated, what store they came from. They seem to each tell a story! I love to sort them and play with them and use them in any way possible! What do you love to collect?

I opened up those buttons and began sorting and then a bracelet formed, then it still looked plain, so I added pieces from broken vintage jewelry I came across at an estate sale. I love the Spring-like look of the outcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous! I love buttons :)

sassypackrat said...

One of my best childhood memories is playing with my mom's button jar. Now I have my own and love it even more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...