Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thoughtful Moments....

Today was just a crazy day! My computer crashed and was on life support! haha! So off husband ran to get me a new laptop! He knew I couldn't go too long, while the other one was being fixed, if it even survives! Isn't he the best? So while all that was going on, I decided to start on some new pieces for the shop and my upcoming show next week! So of course, now that i'm getting into the groove of being back online, I find myself incredibly behind!!



Cupcake Earrings by MCW 9.00

I was thinking about my show this week and I have GOT to get my set up configured, so hopefully I can work on that this weekend and be ready to go for the show. I bought some new displays, so it won't be the same as last time. I always get so nervous for new shows. This one is in Elgin, I will get the information up soon for those of you people close to me!

Tea Cup Delite Earrings by MCW 10.00

So here is to hoping that this week gets better, because did I mention that my Honda is going into the shop tomorrow for work? Gahhh! The waterpump and belts and something else...I hate cars! So I guess it can only go up from here right??? Right??? ummm...okay!

2 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

*Shudder* The thought of not having a computer is disturbing. You have such a wonderful husband! Good luck for the show! I'd love to know how it goes.

sassypackrat said...

Oh I wish your show was just a bit further south. I'd love to come and see all your wonderfullness in person but Elgin is just too far a hike for me. I hope you'll post pictures of your set up for us to see. I love to see how others set up at shows. Gives me great inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...