Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Reminder and a Winner....

It's that time of the week again! Time to freshen up our shops and give it a new look! Let's go ahead and change up those featured items!! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! I had a lot of fun and the weather was foolishly almost Spring Like! haha! Unfortunately before all the pink and red was out of the stores, the pastels of Spring and Easter bagan to arrive! So my featured Items will be bringing in the pastels too! haha! If you can't beat them, join them!

Now it's time to announce the winner of my contest! BooksByRachel come on down!! Congrats on your 10.00 gift certificate to my shop! Just email me at MichellesCharmWorld@Gmail.com and I will send you back your code for buying up your goodies! Yay! Happy Monday everyone!!

2 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

Great reminder, thank you! And congrats to the winner!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I've never won a thing before, I'm so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...