Monday, February 2, 2009

Thinking Ahead With Monday....

So we're thinking ahead to Spring Time today! I am so tired of the Winter Blues and the yucky snow and slippery roads, so I decided to start thinking Spring! Maybe if I think hard enough and wish long enough, it will be here! I started working on my Spring Packaging and Shop look over the weekend. I will be photographing on the Egg paper throughout the month of Easter and figured it would even still look Spring like if the items don't sell in that month. Since I am using the pink jewelry mailers for the months of January and February for that whole Lovey-Romantic Valentine-y feel, I figured I would change to blue and yellow containers for the Spring months. I will also be shipping my smaller jewelry in actual Easter Eggs the month of Easter too! I figured it would be fun!! What kind of Monday would it be, if I didn't mention it was time to CHANGE UP THOSE FEATURED ITEMS! Get into those shops and move stuff around! Go with a theme maybe? Or perhaps think of different items from your shop like a ring, a bracelet and a necklace? Just dust them off and bring them to the front!
I was kindly informed this morning by the wonderful Ziemabir that I was included in another treasury today! She did a great job! Thank you so much for the feature! That's my Oyster Bar Necklace up at top right hand corner of the page!
These are some new treasures I listed this weekend in my shop! I fell in love with the Matryoshka Necklace that I just had to make myself another! hahah! The Date Night Brooch is one of my favorites! I love the tiny pack of manicured nail tips and the little package of pantyhose! Perfect for a night on the town! The Waffle and Butter ring sold right away, so I have my last one listed! So hurry up if you want it!! I love the scalloped edging of the Ice Cream Sundae and Spoon Ring, the detail in the piece is really good! The Cupcake Hair clips came out so sweet when I added the cabochons to them! While creating the Champagne and Glass pearl bracelet, I of course was drinking a glass of my very favorite Rosa Regale! We bought it in the Italy pavilion in Epcot and it's delightful!

My first big box of charms and beads and baubles was listed today in my destash shop! It is full of tons of crafty goodness! These are my smaller trinkets! I have a box of my chunkaliscious charms coming and a box of miniatures coming too! Have a great Monday everyone!!

3 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

i'd love to have something arrive in an easter egg!

you have wonderful ideas

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Girl....don't tempt me with those trinkets! Thanks for visiting my blogs, and great springy ideas!
Kath

missknits said...

that is such a cute idea to ship in easter eggs!! how clever! and your buyers are just gonna love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...