Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday in the Studio.....

Hello everyone! Today I am typing from my studio! I usually work around the kids, but since they have chosen to watch a movie this morning, I am stealing away! I have some new supplies that I have been waiting to work with and think today may just be the day! We don't have any lessons to get to and my daughter and I already worked on her workbook early this morning! I have the kids table set up with the craft of the day in here for when the movie is over. We're making Valentines today! We use whatever we can find and the kids finally get to cut up the books that are beyond repair thanks to the baby!
Why don't you take some time for yourself! Put that laundry down, stop vacuuming and head on into the studio! Tell yourself you will not move until you get a certain number of pieces done. The sun is shining into the studio this morning and I'm telling myself if I can get 12 pieces done and photographed then it's been a successful day! How many times do we tell ourselves that we will work another day, that we will create another day? Today is that day! Even if it's just 1 piece!!

Ice Cream Sundae Ring by MCW 10.00

Keep an eye on my blog this week! I have a giveaway starting soon! It's for a 10.00 gift certificate to my shop! Hope you all have a great tuesday!!

2 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

ooh a giveaway. i'm hoping that i can get a lot of cards made today.

Unknown said...

OMG, Michelle, I LOVE that ring!!! Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...