Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Morning

Monday morning is here! Time to enter your shop and change up those featured items! What theme are you going with? I decided to stick with a simple and elegant black and white theme.

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and this week brings everyone much luck and good times along the way!
The weekend weather had us playing outside a lot and the melting snow made for some seriously messy times! hahaha!
The local antique mall had me dying for some new goodies, but I just couldn't make up my mind! These vintage canisters would look GREAT on my kitchen display shelf, I just couldn't bear to use them! So for now they will be at the top of my list if they are still there when we go next week! haha! I figured I would give myself enough time to think about the purchase first and I have to see if anything from my destash shop sells, once I list it! (That's my spending money shop! haha!)
My studio phone is so boring and blah, that I have been dying to spice it up with something totally fabulous and begin adding a little more decor to it. These phones totally caught my eye! I would love one in pink, so I'm checking a huge antique mall this weekend, if it's a no-go then I am going wiht the mint green!

3 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Love that green phone! If you don't want it give it to me! LOL!
And thanks for joining my blog!

LeelaBijou said...

I would also love that phone in pink. I´m a pink lover ;)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see some new stuff in your destash shop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...