Tuesday, June 21, 2011

#78. Go For Sushi

Summer is off to a great start and we are having a blast and keeping very busy! Our Bucket List is getting checked off left and right and we have already completed 16 items on our list, which puts us about 5 behind, but many of the items can be done in 1 day and also because we have added in additional things to do!

#78. is to go out for Sushi and we had an absolute blast! This fantastic place has a boat bar where you sit on the outside and just grab whatever plate you want out of the boat! Each plate is 2.75 and with the 3 kids and I we ate about 8 plates and split 1 plate of chicken fried rice. The kids are still talking about this place and are eager to try it out again!!

I am trying to post as much as I can on the blog about our Summer, but an easier place to keep track of our bucket list, would be on My Facebook Page where I have an Album dedicated to the Bucket List! It is still a work in progress, so check it out often! I am adding photos daily!

Photobucket


Have You Added Me Yet?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...