Thursday, June 2, 2011

What I'm Reading Now!

I am obsessed with my Nook and it goes with me everywhere! The latest download is The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. After reading It's About Time Mamaw's post this morning, I was inspired to write one of my own!  

This is a survey of all my visitors that like to read. In your comment please tell:

1. What book you are reading.
2. What you wish to read.
3. What are your favorite authors.
4. What types of books you like to read best.
5. What is the best book you have ever read. Now most of us will say the Bible of course. So if that is the case name one more.

Let's have fun with this!

Link me to your post please or comment here!!



It's About Time Mamaw

Photobucket


Have You Added Me Yet?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...