Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Was Featured!

I am grinning from ear to ear right now! Miss Holly from A life-Size Catholic Blog, featured me yesterday! How awesome is that? She has a fantastic blog that I MUST read every morning, because it is so uplifting! To be featured and to have those words said about me is very sweet and motivating. It makes me feel as though I am not alone here writing this blog and I am influencing others! Sometimes, I feel like I am a bit on the unimportant side, being a stay at home mom and that is exactly why I created this blog. It was a way to answer the whole 'What do you do ALL day?!' questions. THIS is what I do all day! I play, I teach, I cook, I clean, I LOVE and I LIVE! It may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's mine and I LOVE tea! Thank you Holly for lifting my spirits!









Photobucket



Have You Added Me Yet?

1 comments:

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Sounds like a pretty good cup of tea to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...