Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Craft in a Minute: Take Away Tic-Tac-Toe


My kids are obsessed with Tic-Tac-Toe at the moment, it's a game that seems to occupy them for hours and they never ever get bored! I decided to make a fun portable game board that can work anywhere, all they have to do is get creative with the playing pieces. A small dish towel and some fun colored tape makes an awesome game board! This is their beach version, rocks vs. shells. At restaurants, they have chosen sugar packets vs. creamers. In the waiting room of the Drs. office, they used nickels vs. pennies! The items are endless and the game is so much fun so far! Easy to do and so portable!

On a quick side note, here is an awesome deal! These inter-locking people are at the TARGET dollar spot! I had to pick some up as soon as I saw them and I plan on going and getting a few more still!! This is an awesome Math Manipulative and a great item for Pattern Practice!
A quick reminder to head on over to My Craft Coupons and get your 20% off coupon from Michaels!
There are some great sales going on this week too, that I just couldn't resist popping in and getting some essentials! Yes, that is my journal up there in the photo! If you get a chance, head on over to my FACEBOOK PAGE and answer my question as to how and if you journal!





Photobucket

Have You Added Me Yet?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...