Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sweet Saturday Tip!

I always wash and cup up my fruit and veggies as soon they enter the house. While my husband puts the groceries away, I am washing and hunting for containers. I take everything to my kitchen table and have a seat with my cutting boards and knives and one other secret weapon...Thick and Sturdy Plastic Straws!!
I use the ones that come with the kids cups from restaurants! What do I use these for? To Hull Strawberries AND to Pit Cherries! They are sooo easy to use and do the job so quickly. The best part? I love this way much better than the Crate and Barrel Cherry Pitter I got for my wedding shower and would just keep breaking. Try it!!

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

Have You Added Me Yet?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...